Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Is That the Sound of Scampering Bunnies???!


Easter is just around the corner so it is time for me to draw some cute bunny cliparts :)
You can find our Easter clipart category here. I love drawing Easter clipart because everything is so bright, colorful and cheerful!

I have just reached my 6000th created clipart image for Clips Ahoy! I love creating clipart more today than i had when i drew my first clipart.
When i first created my first 500 cliparts, I colored them and then scanned them. It was then i realized that they looked alot different on the computer than it did on my sketch pad. I then had to recolor them online. That ended up being a lot of work but, i learned alot from trial and error !
I hope you all enjoy your day, i know i am.. it is warm outside and it is finally nice to sleep with my window open!

No comments:

Post a Comment